Saturday, September 10, 2011

Better late then never.

Yeah I know I'm a loser, I literally had no reason to not post yesterday other than I didn't feel like it. Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry, children.

So, Thursday I woke up feeling like death. I had the worse cramps ever because of my monthly visitor. I stayed in bed until my mom came over to ask me if it was time to take me to school yet. She was like "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? WAKE UP. YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE." i was like "I'M DYIIIIIING .." and she was like "oh, please. get up. you're being stupid." but I refused and I ended up staying home :D But now I have a bunch of weekend-homework to make up for monday -.- yipppeeee .

I've literally sat here typing and re-typing this line over & over again with things that I was gonna talk about . But I guess I have writer's block. I have no idea what to write about. Hrm. Wah. Goodnight.

Forever Yours ,
Josefina Del Sol Duarte <3

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! This was such a cute post! My sister, Z, calls her monthly visitor the Red Monster. Lol! :) I have had many a sick day over that unfortunate friend of nature. At least you have the weekend to get the work done. Lucky girl... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omfg! that is what i should call it <3 THE RED MONSTER. D: and, unfortunate friend is my worst enemy. -.-

    ReplyDelete