Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Another Piece Of My Boring Life

So I'm going to share some more stuff about myself, and see if maybe that'll get someone to actually read this thing. :D Because as far as I know, I have about 2 followers, but I really have no idea. I'm new to blogging so I don't know where to CHECK or where to do anything..

Today's topic will be about .. well, it's not really topic. I'm just sharing some more stuff about myself (: Lately, I've been feeling a little more loser-ish than I usually feel. I've been having a maximum of like 20 people online on facebook when I used to have like 80, i only get like 15 notifications when i log on when i used to get like 60 and today I caught myself wondering, "How did I become such a loser?"
The question isn't really why I'm such a loser. I don't know why I think I'm a loser because I should be proud of myself. You see, the reason that I have been having way less notifications, likes, online people, etc. is because last month I deleted a LOADD of people . I had 244 friends and by the end of the night, I had 70. 

The reason I deleted so many people was because of a guy. I know, your respect for me just dropped a lot but thats not the point. Longlonglong story short, the guy ended up to be the biggest player you will ever meet and only talked to me because he wanted to have sex with me. Which [if you've read my blog] you know is one of the most grossest things to me, to be having sex at such a young age. I got really pissed off and mad and just wanted to kill people after everything that was said between me and this guy. I told my best friend and she had been backing me up, sending him death threats and just being there for me :D but then, after i deleted him I went on a crazy spree . I wanted to delete my whole facebook account because of what had happened because I was so over having everything of my life being announced, reading about people idgaf about and just all the facebook-drama. 
But then I thought about all the things I have on facebook such as, people I have no other way to contact, pictures that I only have on facebook [because the computer that they were on before died] , messages that i haad saved for being so awesome, etc. So, me & my best friend decided, instead of deleting our facebooks [because she wanted to also] , lets just delete EVERYONE that we don't care about, we don't like, we don't talk to, etc. So, me and my best friend had the same exact amount of friends to start out with. 244. After going on my crazy-deleting-people-rampage , I had 70 friends and I was pretty proud of myself for deleting174 people. Wanna know how many people she had after deleting? 11. I was shocked and in awe of her. I was like I can't believe this girl will actually delete all those people. I kept a bunch because i either felt bad for them, knew they'd get mad, and other stuff. But she just was honest and deleted who she WANTED to delete. I felt like a proud mom.

Of course, a bunch of kids re-added me, and i accepted most of them if I felt like I actually cared about them, but a lot of them I just ignored. Theres this one girl who re-added me 5 times. [6 TIMES IF YOU COUNT THE REQUEST SHE SENT ME *AGAIN* TODAY.] and she also sent me 8 facebook messages asking why I deleted her as a friend. You see, these are the people I wanted to rid my online-life of.

So, now you realize that I'm not a loser for having so little people online. I'm a loser for OTHER reasons, ohkay? OH YEAH, I ADMIT IT. 

Thank you for reading my little story thing :) Please follow, comment & all that good stuff . I decided that I'm doing new posts Wednesdays, Fridays, & Mondays. And also whenever else I want to/need to. I love all 3 of you who actually read this ! (:

Forever Yours,
Josefina Del Sol Duarte <3

No comments:

Post a Comment