Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Where's the love?

So there's this guy, yeah this guy. Let's call him Jake. That's a hot guy name , right? What about Hunter? Drake? Ohh , i like that one :D It might be associated with my love of the actual rapper but WHO cares . "Drake" likes me and he told me that, quite a while ago. It was like, beginning of July, I believe. And I like him too. But, me and him talked about it and we both decided that we wouldn't date until a few weeks into school, and if we still liked eachother we'd go for it, and if it was just -summer thinking- then we'd move on. Also, it had to do with focusing on school, activities, etc. We both agreed. It was a mutual thing. 


So tell me how, out of the blue my friend, Sebastian, messages me "Are you dating Jackson?" and i'm like "..haha, no? Jackson is one of my best guy friends. Why?" Sebatian's reply, "No reason." Don't that just sound really fucking suspicious? I'm like "Dude, there's gotta be a reason." and he just breaks, "Ohkay, well Drake told me you and Jackson were dating." 
By now, I'm like what the fucking fuck? And I was like "Why would Drake tell you that..?" and he's just like "Drake LIKES YOU." and I said, "OBVIOUSLY. but why did he think we were dating?" and hes like "I don't know.. but he said that as soon as you and Jacks 'broke up' he was gonna ask you out." and I was like, "WHATT!" etc. etc. I ended up explaining to Sebastian that me and Jackson weren't dating , we talked about stuff , and bleh bleh HARGY DOO .


So does it end there? No. Weeks later, [ last week actually .. ] my friend Malorie messages me "You're dating Jackson??! CUTE!<3" and i said this, exactly:
"what the FUCK.
why does EVERYONE think i'm dating jacks.
tell WHOEVER THE FUCK told you that to go flush themself in a sinkhole!"
yeah i know, flush yourself in a sinkhole .. ? not exactly clever..
but her reply is, "Oh.. that's what Drake told me."
Me: "WHAT THE FUCK. WHY IS DRAKE TELLING PEOPLE THAT? TELL HIM THAT I'M NOT." and she says "Ohkay, I'm hanging out with him tomorrow so I'll just tell him then." My thoughts were: "You are hanging out with the guy I like and you don't say anything to me? Cool." but i just said thanks (:


So does it end there? No. Apperently, Malorie didn't tell Drake anything. So Drake STILL thinks that I'm "dating Jackson". Then ANOTHER FREAKING PERSON ASKS ME IF I'M DATING JACKSON. I don't even reply to that person I just message this to Drake;  "Uhh , Iddk where you get your sources from , but i'm not dating [nor have i ever dated] jacks . just thought id let you know (:" And he replied something like "Everyone on xbox live was saying that sorrry hahaah " and i was like "wtf.. people talk about me on xbox live? CREEEPYY.." and he was like "Nahh, we just were saying that you're really pretty(:" and i was like DAWWHHHH . and i said thanks or whatever and then the conversation ended and now we're here at present times.

So does it end there? No. Just kidding yeah it does (: But, did Drake ask me out as soon as he realized that me and Jackson weren't dating? No. So now I'm confused . Idek if me & Drake are sticking to our original plan or WHATEVER . just thought i'd share this with you guys. Let me know what you think ? (:


Forever Yours,
Josefina Del Sol Duarte <3

No comments:

Post a Comment