Monday, August 8, 2011

Young & Free

First things first, I don't really think I've talked about how often I'll post these , here's the thing .. I'm going to post these WHENEVER i feel like it . That could be daily, hourly, weekly, i really have no idea .

But to get down to business, there's something that I've been thinking about for a while. So, I'll be a little more honest. I'm not 15, I'm almost 13. Happy? Now you realize I'm still a child. When I say "almost" I mean, i blow my candles in february which is pretty far away.

But has anyone noticed that these days kids are gettting more & more mature? And not in a good way.. meaning, I know I know people my age who talk about having sex. What is this madness?! I know people my age who have HAD sex before. As for me, I celebrate my virgin-status. I think it's gross that people are even thinking about going that far at such a young age. Sure, call me a prude and say that I'm just repressed but I honestly don't care.

I wonder if these kids parents have any idea? I wonder if these kids have any shame? I would be not only ashamed but really embarassed if my parents found out or had any clue. The very thought itself haunts me. Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me? Seriously.

Forever Yours,
Josefina Del Sol Duarte <3

No comments:

Post a Comment