Friday, August 26, 2011

Yay Life.

So, I haven't posted in what feels like forever, I've been really busy with school & stuff so i'm probably only gonna be posting once a week <|3

But updates :

-I still haven't gotten over Drake. lol, I'M A LOSER <3

-there's this one STUPIDFREAKINGIRL who is starting rumors that me & my friend are gonna jump her and a bunch of other lies. really really annoying. like, you have no idea. 

-Symphonic band has actually gotten better. I used to be 10th chair out of 14 but now I'm 5th chair!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH , so exciting ! :D

-I despise school. Immensely.

-I'm trying to make this post as long as possible ..

-My ex-best friend Matthew has been ignoring me lately. I really don't want to use the term ex-best friend because I'm not really sure if him and I are still friends. We don' even talk anymore when we used to talk EVERYDAY & i feel like he replaced me with his new friends. we've been giving eachother dirty looks all the time lately for no reason and I've said a total of about 10 words to him since school has started.

-I hate drama. Just to let you know.

 My life is pretty busy with STUPID STUFF . AND I'M REALLY BORED RIGHT NOW SO AH. I was going to post yesterday because I was really mad and felt like ranting but I decided not to. I love you all. Have a fun weekend.

Forever Yours,
Josefina Del Sol Duarte <3

No comments:

Post a Comment