Monday, August 8, 2011

I don't even know anymore.

So I know I already posted twice today, but technically, it's a new day. I just need somewhere to vent.

I was going to keep this blog more on the clean side w/ no bad words or anything but I just need to right now. What the fucking fuck. I wish life wouldn't be so complicated. I wish I could just KNOW, and be done with it. I hate having fucking insecurities and other bullshit to deal with. I hate being a fucking teenager and it sucks. Why do guys play with girls? Why do friends backstab you? These are the fucking questions that haunt me. 

I don't understand why people have to die at such a young age. Why. Why did He have to take them away? At such a young age, she had so much to accomplish, she had hopes and dreams, and things to look forward to. Why the fucking fuck did she have to be taken away?

I don't understand why people have to have problems. Problems like bipolar disorder or hypomania or other shit like that. What the FUCK. WHY CAN'T WE ALL BE DAMN NORMAL PEOPLE AND LIVE HAPPY LIVES? 

I don't understand why I can never find someone who actually understands me, and when I finally do, tonight of all nights, something happens between us leaving me scared & confused. I have no idea what it is and thats what I'm most upset about. 

I don't understand why I spend a lot of my time crying like a little bitch over the stupidest shit that makes no sense. I just don't understand. 

Keep me in your prayers because I am a damn mess right now.

Forever Yours,
Josefina Del Sol Duarte <3

No comments:

Post a Comment