Friday, August 12, 2011

School & Other Annoying Things

Alright so school starts on Monday, normally I'd be super excited but this year I just feel kind of sick. I mean, I'm going into 7th grade as you probably know if you follow [which, you obviously don't because I have no followers and no one is reading this post anyway] but, I'm in the band & instead of being in Concert Band, which is 7th grade band, I'm going to being in Symphonic Band which is 8th grade band. I was all excited because I was like "Yay, I'm actually good enough to be in the best band." but the excitedness wore off yesterday when I went to pick up my schedule. Not only am I going to be having band with the eighth graders, but I'm also going to be having LUNCH with the eighth graders.

Lunch with the eighth graders does not sound fun. I hate a lot of the eighth graders because most of them are douchebags and annoying. I wanna have lunch with my friends and have fun with people. But no, I'm only having B Lunch [7th grade lunch] on Tuesdays. Leaving me behind on everything happening and not being able to see my crush or any other of the people who matter to me.

And I feel like this whole lunch thing ruined my whole year. Like, I feel like its not just that i'm having lunch with the eighth graders, I feel like I'm going to BE in the eighth grade. Because I have not a lot of friends in my classes, so I'm not gonna see my friends a lot, and I'm not gonna have lunch with them either. So what does that mean? I'm not gonna see them. Who am I gonna see more often? The freaking eighth graders. Unless I'm taking this all of of proportion, which I probably am. Whatever. I hope its not as bad as I think it will be.

Oh & I forgot to mention the fact that I have no idea what I'm gonna wear on the first day of school. Yeah I know that sounds kinda stupid like, "Omg! What am I gonna wear!" but , I usually have these things planned out like a week in advance. I didn't get as many clothes as I usually do and I don't wanna be stuck wearing the things that I always do.

But yeah, those are the things I wanted to talk about today. Hopefully I can get over the pre-school jitters soon ? That sounded extremely stupid but guess who doesn't care? Yeah.. this post was by far my worst post yet, but once again.. guess who doesn't care.

New post tomorrow, or Monday. Most likely monday to inform you of my first day (:

Forever Yours,
Josefina Del Sol Duarte <3

No comments:

Post a Comment