Monday, August 8, 2011

Trusting The Online World

So here's the thing, I've always wanted to make one of these. Wanted to post my thoughts so that people can read them. Basically, I'm a very opinionated person and I'd like to get my thoughts out there. Woah, that made me sound so boring. But you know, whatever..

Let me tell you one thing about this blog, I'm going to complain a lot. Sorry, but I need somewhere to put all my frustrations and annoyances in. And that's what this will be. A bit about myself?

My name is Josefina Del Sol Duarte. Yeah, maybe that's not my actual name.. but that's what you'll know me as , alright? And I'm 15 years old .. but maybe that's not my actual age , but that's what you'll think. (: Ohkay, so Josefina Del Sol Duarte is 15 years old , and what else? I'm a very.. uncoordinated person. Very klutzy, and you can expect me to almost ruin everything. I play two instruments [piano & clarinet] and I like to sing, though I'm not that good. I'd like to be a dancer, but according to my dad "I have no time for that" -.- By the way, I'll probably be complaining about him a lot too. So as you can see, I have a pretty boring life. But school is starting soon. And I'm sure that will give me a lot to talk about. A lot.

So, welcome to my blog. I hope I give you something to think about. If you're someone who is also forever chasing perfection, I hope you feel welcome & comfortable here. I'll probably be doing this for a long time.


Forever Yours,
Josefina Del Sol Duarte <3

No comments:

Post a Comment